Yikes! April is over already??? I’ve always felt that time goes faster as you get older because you’re going downhill, but this is ridiculous! (I’m pretty sure I didn’t get 30 days this month.)
1. Four baby quilts for our church’s silent auction quilted and bound. Two done & donated, and that number was just right — four would have been too many and diluted the interest in baby quilts too much. (You can see photos by clicking on the “UFO Parade” tab at the top of this page.)
2. Finish my cowgirl boots friendship quilt. Noooo. Sometimes I have to stop and think why I’m avoiding a project that I really want to do. This one is I didn’t know how I wanted to quilt the background areas. I figured that out this week, so I will be moving this quilt to May.
3. April’s postcard for a guild member. Yes, my third Sunbonnet Sue (so unoriginal, I know) postcard. The first one was turned edge applique, the second in wool, and the third one was raw edge applique.
1. Quilt and bind a lap-sized throw for grand-nephew’s Ashton’s teacher.
2. Grand-nephew Colton’s Minkee top quilted, baby sized.
3. 1910 9-Patch top quilted & bound.
4. Quilt donation quilt top for guild (someone else will be binding it).
Dream Bonus Item: Quilt my cowgirl boots top.
6. Post card for a guild member.
7. Quilt & bind a lap quilt for a cousin who is recovering from serious injuries.
I should be able to do one item a week, don’t ya think? And since May has seven weeks this year…
Linking to Judy Laquidara’s Get It Done – May 2013