1. Finish Anita’s Arrowhead top (photo below). Never touched it. Instead, I finished piecing my tumbler blocks top.
2. Make more red-black-white blocks for my guild challenge quilt. Needed 35; made 50. (Well, I cut out too many.) I can make two 5×5 baby quilts, or a 6×8 bigger lap quilt. (The original size was 5×7.)
3. Work on the Branching Out applique blocks. Yes, did some a small amount of work, but that qualifies.
4. Felted pin cushions — continuing project. Click HERE for information on the pattern. Finished another pin cushion.
1. Go to Paula Nadelstern’s 5-day kaleidoscope class in New Braunfels, TX. (Barring a disaster, this is a slam-dunk!)
2. Quilt and bind one top. I’m not going to name which one, because I am finding I’m not always in the mood to work on what’s on the list.
3. Finish up the Anita’s Arrowhead blocks.
4. One monthly postcard for a guild member.
Linking to: Judy Laquidara’s Patchwork Times