I finished a couple of UFOs this week. I made this pinwheel top out of some leftover blocks ages ago. This past week it got quilted and bound.
This pink teddy bears quilt was a quick strippy quilt. It came out of the Waiting-to-be-Quilted tub and became a finished quilt. This is a “MaryQuilts” pattern, and she offers the super easy pattern HERE. A close-up shot (sorry, forgot a full shot, but it’s more of the same!):
I quilted this Mary Engelbreit panel eons ago. Bound and finished this past week.
I had fabric cut into a kit for a cowboy pillowcase. Sewed it up last night, and it’s so cute. Click HERE for a link to making a pillowcase with the “burrito” method that results in all your raw edges being enclosed. (This particular tutorial doesn’t include the accent strip but you could easily add one.)
This next item started its life as a wall hanging. It has been “retired”, but is still just like new. I took the hanging sleeve off and redid the binding all the way around. It will make a nice lap quilt.
All these items, plus a couple more, will be going to our church bazaar and silent auction next weekend. That was great motivation for me to get some things finished and out of the house. Win-win!
Linking to: Judy L’s Patchwork Times