Some winter quilting…

I finished this top last winter, right before heading south.  It was kind of an experiment using Electric Quilt software.  I alternated the pieced block with a snowball block.  I wanted it to be throw sized, so I added borders to the top and bottom only.

When deciding how to quilt it, I thought I would try using a pantograph in the body only and doing SID for the borders and a freehand spiny/curly feather at each end.  It worked out okay, but I’m not in a big hurry to do this again.  It takes some extra concentration to not run the pantograph into areas it doesn’t belong.

I used a poly batting, and this will be a cozy quilt for Jim in the former sun room/new man cave.  Binding is next!

–Sue

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please prove you\'re a real person...thank you! *