How to look foolish to most of your friends, family, acquaintances and total strangers, all AT ONE TIME:
- Go to your web site and see unfamiliar information.
- Panic! I said… PANIC!!!
- Someone must have stolen my web site for the deviously sinister intentions to overthrow the free world!
- Run scan on computer because my former web site is now probably infected with all kinds of internet cooties.
- Scan is clean.
- What if it really isn’t? I better notify everyone I think may ever, for whatever reason, go to www.suehecker.com. I don’t want them to get cooties too…
- E-mail doesn’t go through because I have too many addressees. Do it over as several smaller e-mails.
- Panic-email my son Dave who’s my computer guru. Twice.
- Wake up Hubster to tell him my web site is stolen.
- Search on line to learn about these evil thieves. Feel very, very depressed, just short of openly sobbing.
- My blog is gone. It’s really gone.
- E-mail Michelle over at Quilting Gallery to take the link off my name on this week’s quilt contest. Don’t want any new blog visitors to get cooties too.
- Michelle e-mails me back. She took the time to check my blog registry and saw it expired….yesterday!!!
- One e-mail chat, one phone call, and one credit card charge after that (took about 5 minutes) and…
- All fixed. Never mind.
Just think of what would happen if I overreacted to events like this!